The Cutlers' Hall The Company of Cutlers in Hallamshire in the County of York were incorporated in 1624 and were responsible for the affairs of the cutlery industry - for centuries a main source of employment in Hallamshire. The first hall was built on this site in 1638, the second in 1725, and the present hall in 1832. Designed by Samuel Worth and Benjamin Broomhead Taylor, it is acknowledge as one of the finest livery halls in the country. It has been extended twice - in 1867 and in 1888.

Photo of Cutlers' Hall, Sheffield bronze plaque
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Photo of Cutlers' Hall, Sheffield bronze plaque
topaztree on Flickr
Photo of Cutlers' Hall, Sheffield bronze plaque
topaztree on Flickr

Cutlers' Hall, Church Street, Sheffield
Google Streetview

by Rotary International

Colour: bronze

Wikimedia:

Flickr: