Old Court House "Widow Piper's Tavern," used for Cumberland County court-sessions, 1750-1751, until a court house was erected at Carlisle, the county seat. The house is now the home of the Shippensburg Civic Club.

This is an approximate position

by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission

Colour: blue




None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.