Jubilee House, 74 High Street, Madeley. opened 1870. Market hall & arcade. Later operated as Jubilee Nut & Press works up to 1970s. 1997 refurbished as parish offices.

Kath-H on Flickr
This is an approximate position

Jubilee House 74 High Street, Madeley
[geolocate this address]
Google Streetview

by Madeley Parish Council on 13 December 2012

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.