Fletcher Methodist Church, Court Street, Madeley. 1841 Wesleyan Chapel dedicated to Revd. John Fletcher, vicar of Madeley and one of the founding fathers of Methodism

Photo of Blue plaque № 12047
Kath-H on Flickr
This is an approximate position

Fletcher Methodist Church, Court Street, Madeley
[geolocate this address]
Google Streetview

by Madeley Parish Council on 13 December 2012

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.