Priory House, built c. 1776 on the site of the monastic ruins by a former Governor of the Bank of England, Fellow of the Royal Society and Trustee of the British Museum, Gustavus Brander 1720-1787 who was also Lord of the Manor of Christchurch Twyneham. His will provided for the first organ for the Priory Church

Photo of Priory House, Christchurch and Gustavus Brander blue plaque
Elliott Brown on Flickr

Wall in front of Priory House, Priory Gardens, Christchurch
Google Streetview

by Christchurch Local History Society in 2000 Part of the Millennium Trail series

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: