Confederate Memorial Museum. Museum. Built 1883 by town of Columbus, using over 400,000 handmade bricks. Has 32-inch walls. Served as water tower and fire house until 1912. Since 1926 owned by Shropshire-Upton Chapter, United Daughters of the Confederacy. RTHL - 1966 #1028

courthouselover on Flickr All Rights Reserved
Jimmy Emerson, DVM on Flickr

by Texas Historical Commission #1028 of the Texas Historical Marker series

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.