Edwards County Courthouse. Late Victorian structure of rusticated limestone, quarried in Southwest Texas. Contractors were Davey and Schott, of Kerrville, 1891. Roof was damaged by 1927 storm that killed 70 people. It was afterward restored. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1973 #1402

Photo of Black plaque № 14422
Nicolas Henderson from Coppell, Texas on Wikimedia Commons

by Texas Historical Commission #1402 of the Texas Historical Marker series

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.