Fort Richardson Hotel. Built by H. J. Hensley and L. A. Wilson, 1899, on site, old Wichita House, run by Mrs. Francis Duke. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, 1967. Incising on base: Preserved by Ruth Hensley Richards. #2011

Jimmy Emerson, DVM on Flickr

by Texas Historical Commission #02011 of the Texas Historical Marker series

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.