St Margaret's Vicarage Built c.1830 for a Lynn merchant, this house has been the Vicarage since 1912. From the previous house on this site novelist Fanny Burney (1752-1840) observed the social life of Lynn, staying there as a regular visitor.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
See also...
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
gnomonic on Flickr
Jez Nicholson on Flickr
Peter Trimming on Geograph
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr