Thannisch Block Building. The eastern portion of this structure was built in 1906-07 by Col. Thomas Marion Thannisch (1853-1935), one of north Fort Worth's early developers. Designed for use as a hotel and office space to serve the Stockyards community and trade, the building was expanded in 1913. The three-story commercial structure features decorative brickwork, chevron designs in the upper story, and a corbeled parapet. #5278

Photo of Black plaque number 17961
Jpo tx113 on Wikimedia Commons

109 E. Exchange Ave., Fort Worth, TX
Google Streetview

by Texas Historical Commission #5278 of the Texas Historical Marker series

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.