W. R. J. Camp House. Constructed in 1914, this was the home of respected Greenville banker William R. J. Camp and his wife, Dora. The impressive two-story brick classical revival home features giant Ionic columns along the front and in triplicate flanking the entry steps. Also featured are the side gables and a porte cochere at the east side, as well as the window details and the stately second floor balcony. The Camp family owned the home until the late 1920s. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1987 #7774

by Texas Historical Commission #7774 of the Texas Historical Marker series

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.