Wesley College Administration Building. After its operation by North Texas Conference of the Methodist Church in Terrell (Tex.) in 1905-11, Wesley College moved here 1912. This administration building, erected 1914-15, burned in the 1920s but was rebuilt by the church and faithful laymen. Incise in base: Erected by Alumni and Ex-students Association. #7835

by Texas Historical Commission #7835 of the Texas Historical Marker series

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.