The Old Post Office. Built in 1880 this was the town's main post office until 1936 when the mail and counter services moved to Quay Street. The telephone and engineering sections were relocated to Perrott's Road in 1961

Brian Cooper on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
This is an approximate position

by Haverfordwest Civic Society and Haverfordwest Town Council

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: