Allegheny Arsenal. Designed by Benjamin H. Latrobe and constructed in 1814. The Arsenal was used as a military garrison, in the manufacture and storing of supplies during the Civil War, Indian Wars, and Spanish American War.

Lee Paxton on Wikimedia Commons PD

40th St. near Davidson at Arsenal Park, opposite #257, Lawrenceville, PA
Google Streetview

by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.