Old Chapel. The second place of worship, 1751-1806. Here many noted persons of the American Revolution heard early Moravian music and the Gospel. Prominent clergy were Bishops Nitschmann, Spangenberg, de Watteville, and Ettwein.

Photo of Blue plaque № 29359
Doug Kerr from Albany, NY, United States on Wikimedia Commons PD

Heckewelder Pl. (one way) near W Church St., at site, Bethlehem, PA

by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.