This site originally marshland has formed part of the Crown's Millbank Estate since 1799. Thomas Cubitt developed the arae in the mid-19th century & now his original concept has been reborn in 1988.

Photo of Black plaque № 30137
PAUL FARMER on Geograph
Photo of Black plaque № 30137
Huisdetective on Wikimedia Commons

Horseferry Road, London
Google Streetview

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.