The Royal Oak. The beer house initially stood on the opposite side of the road but was demolished in 1903 during slum clearance and reoped in 1904. City of Salford Eccles History Trail

Photo of The Royal Oak, Eccles blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of The Royal Oak, Eccles blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of The Royal Oak, Eccles blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of The Royal Oak, Eccles blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of The Royal Oak, Eccles blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of The Royal Oak, Eccles blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of The Royal Oak, Eccles blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of The Royal Oak, Eccles blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Corporation Street, Eccles
Google Streetview

by Talking Town City of Salford Part of the Eccles History Trail series

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: