Row Houses. This row of Victorian attached cottages were built between 1857 and 1859 for Moses Firth who rented the then eleven cottages out. Shortly afterwards he sold the row to R. Raphael who continued to lease the properties, however by 1880 the number of cottages was reduced to nine. There are now only four remaining from the original row.

Photo of Blue plaque № 30923
User:Orderinchaos on Wikimedia Commons

by City of Adelaide

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.