The Metropolitan Club Designed in Italian Renaissance style by McKim, Mead & White, this building on a site formerly owned by the Duchess of Marlborough, was completed as a home for the Metropolitan Club in 1894. The Club, whose first president was J. Pierpont Morgan, was organized in 1891.

Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr

East 60th Street, New York, NY
Google Streetview

by New York Community Trust in 1966 Part of the Landmarks of New York series

Colour: bronze

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons