Potternewton Mansion. This neat, neo-classical house, formerly Harehills Grove, was built c 1817 for James Brown woollen merchant. From 1861 to 1900 it was the home of the Jowitt family, it now belongs to Park Lane College.

'(p_khoo) on Flickr

Harehills Lane LS7 5HB, Leeds
[geolocate this address]

by Leeds Civic Trust on 01 October 1999

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: