Gipton Board School. This magnificent building erected by Leeds School Board in 1897 to provide an elementary education for boys and girls up to the age of 14. Later known as Harehills Middle School, it was closed in 1986 but in 2008 was refurbished as "Shine", a centre for business, arts and the community. Architect: W. S. Braithwaite.

'(p_khoo) on Flickr
This is an approximate position

by Leeds Civic Trust on 28 May 2014

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: