This building was once known as The National Sporting Club March 1891-October 1929 which under its president Hugh Cecil Lowther the Fifth Earl of Lonsdale and co-founders Arthur 'Peggy' Bettinson and John Fleming became the home of modern glove boxing

Photo of Green plaque № 42568
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Photo of Green plaque № 42568
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons

43 King Street, Covent Garden, London

by City of Westminster on 13 October 2015

Colour: green

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.