The wooden ram above dates from the shop's former use by Stonehenge Woollen Industries, set up in the early C20th by Catherine Lovibond, with the aim of regenerating the rural economy. The firm continued in business till 1959. Ram renewed in 2013 by Salisbury Civic Society

Photo of Catherine Lovibond and Stonehenge Woollen Industries white plaque
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Photo of Catherine Lovibond and Stonehenge Woollen Industries white plaque
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons