The first Reliant 3-wheeled van was built here in 1934 by T.L.Williams and E.S.Thompson. It was registered on January 1st 1935.

Photo of Blue plaque number 43406
Roboelv on Wikimedia Commons

29 Kettlebrook Riad, Tamworth
Google Streetview

by Tamworth Heritage Trust and Reliant Motor Club on 08 July 2017

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.