Maison Bourg Cette maison qui était bâtie avant 1385, sous le règne deGaston Pébus, a été achetée et rénovée en 1985 par l'association des amis du vieux Salies dans une action pilote pour sauver la vieille ville. L'A.A.V.S. poursuit cetteaction et remercie tous ceux qui voudront participer à cette œuvre. Renseignements et adhésions: Musée du Sel (en face), Musée des traditions Béarnaises, Place du Bayaà.

English translation: "Bourg House This house which was built before 1385, under the reign of Gaston Pébus, was purchased and renovated in 1985 by the association of friends of the old Salies in a pilot action to save the old town. The A.A.V.S. continues this action and thanks everyone who wishes to participate in this work. Information and memberships: Musée du Sel (opposite), Musée des traditions Béarnaises, Place du Bayaà. [AWS Translate]"
Photo of White plaque № 43410
TonyMo22 on Flickr
Photo of White plaque № 43410
TonyMo22 on Flickr

13 Rue des Puits Salants, Salies-de-Béarn
Google Streetview

Colour: white

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.