Site of The Thatched House Tavern. On June 1st 1815 was formed The Royal Yacht Squadron as named in 1833 by order of His Majesty King William IV

Photo of Green plaque № 43987
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Photo of Green plaque № 43987
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons

78 St James's Street, London
Google Streetview

by City of Westminster

Colour: green

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.