This building was designed by P. G. Hardwick as the Crown Bank and completed in 1866, was from 1875 to 1969 Norwich Head Post Office, and was latered and restored in 1980 by Anglia Television as part of their new television complex

Photo of plaque № 44812
Ian Capper on Geograph
Photo of plaque № 44812
Ian Capper on Geograph

King Street, Norwich
Google Streetview

Colour:

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.