The Automobile Association opened its first office in this building in the year 1905. This plaque was unveiled on the 28th June 1965 by The Right Honourable The Lord Mayor of London Sir James Miller D. L. LL D. to mark the Diamond Jubilee of the Automobile Association

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons

18 Fleet Street, London
Google Streetview

on 28 June 1965

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr: