The Terrace Built as a hotel c1790 by Kelita Kitchen, papermaker of Thorp Arch. The hotel was not successful and the buildings were used as a boy's school from 1798, known as the Seminary with Dr Peers acting as Headmaster. By 1824, the buildings were conerted into private houses. Directly below is the former Bath House erected by Spa Bath Company in 1834. Opposite is the former stable block and carriage house. The building is GradeII listed. The driveway is private.