Leatherhead Bridge This fine bridge with its 14 arches has been painted by many artists. It was built and enlarged in 1783 by George Gwilt, but it stands on much older piers with medieval arch stones under many of its arches. It was a toll bridge and for many years there was a mill and tannery beside the river near where the foot of Minehin Close is now.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Guildford Road, Leatherhead
Google Streetview

Colour: white

Wikimedia:

Flickr: