The North Gate. 1800 years ago the Romans built a wall with four gateways around the market town Noviomanus Reginorum (Chichester). This is the site of the north gate, which stoos until 1773. In Roman times the road from here ran northwest for 40 miles to Calleva Atrebatum (Silchester)

Dcs57 on Wikimedia Commons

3 Northgate, Chichester PO19 1BA, Chichester
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

Colour: brushed metal

Wikimedia:

Flickr: