Wolverhampton and staffordshire technical college. this stone was layed 7 october 1931 by hrh prince george

University of Wolverhampton Wulfruna Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1SE, Wolverhampton
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

by HRH PRINCE GEORGE & WOLVERHAMPTON AND STAFFORDSHIRE TECHNICAL COLLEGE. on 07 October 1931

Colour: stone

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.