The Black Friars The Church of St John the Baptist, which stood near here became the first conventual church of the Norwich Black Friars in 1226. They moved in 1307 to a church on the site of St Andrews Hall.

Photo of Church of St John the Baptist, Norwich green plaque
sleepymyf on Flickr
Photo of Church of St John the Baptist, Norwich green plaque
Jeremy Osborne on Flickr

Front wall of Octagon Chapel, Colegate, Norwich
Google Streetview

Colour: green

Wikimedia:

Flickr: