St Margaret at Newbridge Church Near here stood the church of St Margaret at New Bridge which ceased to be a parish church at the time of the Black Death in 1349, and was later used as an anchorhold where John Martin anchorite lived in 1429.

This is an approximate position

Plaque is now missing

The Gun Wharf, 42-58 St Georges Street, Norwich
[geolocate this address]
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

Colour: green