To commemorate the formation of the City of Worcester Police Force in 1833. This building formed part of Police Headquarters from 1862 to 1941 when the Deansway premises were completed. In 1967 the City Force was amalgamated with three county forces to become the West Mercia Constabulary.

Photo of Blue plaque number 8249
Elliott Brown on Flickr

Copenhagen Street, Worcester
Google Streetview

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.