This building which is to be known as The Parr Hall was, together with the site, presented to the Borough on the 26th September 1895, by J. Charlton Parr Esquire, of Grappenhall Homes. James Fairclough, Mayor.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
TonyMo22 on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Parr Hall, Palmyra Square South, Warrington
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subject
Parr Hall