Here stood the Old Watch House or “Cage”. Erected in 1765. Removed in 1912

Photo of Blue plaque № 9629
Mike Quinn on Geograph
Photo of Blue plaque № 9629
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Photo of Blue plaque № 9629
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Photo of Blue plaque № 9629
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Photo of Blue plaque № 9629
Spudgun67 on Flickr
Photo of Blue plaque № 9629
Spudgun67 on Flickr

Vestry House Museum, Vestry Road E17, London
Google Streetview

by Borough of Walthamstow

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.