Albert Lee Patton Building. Missouri native Albert Lee Patton (1851-1934), trained as a tinsmith, moved to Fredericksburg in the early 1870s. In 1897 he constructed this two-story native limestone building adjacent to the east side of his general mercantile and hardware store. The ground floor housed the Citizens Bank until it closed in 1932 and the second floor area was used as a residence by Patton, his wife Emma (Wahrmund), and their five children. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1980 #10093
232 W. Main, Fredericksburg, TX
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap
by Texas Historical Commission #10093 of the Texas Historical Marker series
None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.