The White Cottage Within this building are the remains of a late medieval hall house with crown post and beam dating from about 1490. Henry Sibley rebuilt the frontage in 1763 as a wedding present for his second wife. The original timber-framed construction remains visible at the side. Grade II listed

by Wheathampstead Heritage

Colour: green




None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.