place and assembly rooms
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Assembly Rooms. Site of public buildings since 1795, the Baths, Theatre and Assembly Rooms of 1862 were originally operated by the Clifton family. Much altered in 1927 by the new Borough of Lytham St. Anne's. In 1991 it was redeveloped for community use and administered since then by Lytham Town Trust Limited, a Registered Charity.
Lytham Assembly Rooms, Dicconson Terrace, Lytham St Annes, United Kingdom where it sited