The Teesdale Mercury
thing and newspaper
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Reginald and John Atkinson began printing their weekly newspaper The Teesdale Mercury on these premises in 1880. Earlier, since launching the Mercury in 1854, they had produced it 25 yards to the right of here, at what became part of the Natwest Bank.
24 Market Place, Barnard Castle, United Kingdom where it was published