place and school
Closed aged c. 156
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Ayton Old Scholars' Association. Site of Friends' School Great Ayton, a Quaker boarding school opened in 1841 as the North of England Agricultural School and becoming Friend's School in 1854. In 1991 the title changed to Ayton School. The school closed in 1997.
High Green, Great Ayton, United Kingdom where it sited (1841-1997)