Town Hall, Ilkley
place and town hall
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Town Hall. Designed by William Bakewell of Leeds, the Town Hall, with the adjoining Free Library and Assembly Hall, was built between 1906 and 1908 for Ilkley Urban District Council, formed in 1894. The Carnegie Trust paid for the Library. The Winter Garden was added in 1912.
Station Road, Ilkley, United Kingdom where it sited