Impington Hall, Cambridge

place and manor house

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

On this side once stood Impington Hall c. 1590 - c. 1952 Originally built for John Pepys, the house remained in family hands until 1864. Samuel Pepys, the diarist, was a frequent visitor. Histon and Impington Village Society 30th Anniversary 2009

Percheron Close, Cambridge, United Kingdom where it sited