Drill Hall, Chester
(1868-1983)

place and drill hall

Closed aged c. 115

Commemorated on 1 plaque

John S Turner on Geograph

The Drill Hall. This was built in 1868 as a training hall for the Royal Garrison Artillery and the Chester Rifle volunteers. The cost of £2,500 was raised by public subscription. The Drill Hall was demolished in 1983, but the façade has been retained.

Albion Street, Chester, United Kingdom where it sited