Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin

place and church

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

John Scurr on Flickr CC0

Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin Built in 1872-84 by Walter Parkinson at a cost of £5,000 to replace a chapel of 1814 by Samuel Taite. Rev Wm Solomon Horner was the first vicar of Boston Spa from 1852-66 when it became an ecclesiatical parish. It was previously part of Bramham parish. The building is Grade II Listed

High Street, Boston Spa, United Kingdom where it sited (1872)