Commemorated on 2 plaques
Wytham Woods were given in 1942 to the University of Oxford for education, research and recreation by Raymond and Hope ffennell in memory of the daughter Hazel 1905-1939
Keepers’ Hill Car Park, OX2 8QQ, Wytham, United Kingdom where they donated
Raymond ffennell 1871-1944 with Hope his wife and daughter Hazel created Hill End Centre for outdoor learning and education in 1926 and later gifted Wytham Woods to Oxford University.
Hazel Hill End Centre, Farmoor, Oxford, United Kingdom where they was