St Peter's Chapel, Sidmouth

place and chapel

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Nick Harrison on Flickr

St Peter's Chapel This wall formed part of the 13th C. Peter's Chapel which belonged to Otterton Priory and is cited in a deed of 1322. After the dissolution it fell into disuse and became an ale house "At the Sign of the Anchor". Demolished c. 1805

Church Street, Sidmouth, United Kingdom where it sited