Warrington Market Place By the mid 1830s this open area was the scene of Warrington weekly food markets, fortnightly cattle sales and occasional cloth fairs. Today only the Old Fish Market, part of the covered Market Hall opened in 1856, remains together with the old half-timbered building traditionally known as "The Barley Mow Inn".

warrington.civsoc on Flickr PD 1.0

Golden Square, Warrington
Google Streetview

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.