Burley Bar Stone This stone, now housed inside the main entrance of Leeds Building Society, marked the medieval boundary between the manorial borough, or town, of Leeds and Leeds Main Riding, the surrounding agricultural land. First recorded 1726

Photo of Burley Bar Stone blue plaque
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Photo of Burley Bar Stone blue plaque
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Photo of Burley Bar Stone blue plaque
noii's on Flickr
Photo of Burley Bar Stone blue plaque
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Photo of Burley Bar Stone blue plaque
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr

The Headrow, Leeds

by Leeds Civic Trust

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: